Don’t let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation. Purchase trip insurance which will cover unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness or injury, and much more.
Beachfront Only is pleased to offer CSA Travel Protection, which protects you before your vacation, during your vacation, and after, once you get home. The Guest Protect Plan includes trip cancellation, interruption, and delay coverage, baggage protection, medical and dental expenses, emergency assistance and transportation, accidental death and dismemberment travel accident, and rental car damage. Additional Services include 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Services, Concierge Services, Identity Theft Resolution and Roadside Assistance, as well as On Demand Medical Care.
>>View a CSA Flyer PDF
Some things to note
This plan provides insurance coverage that only applies during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home, and automobile insurance policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer or insurance agent or broker.
“Travel Insurance” is defined as coverage for personal risks incidental to planned travel, including one or more of the following:
- Interruption or cancellation of a trip or event;
- Loss of baggage or personal effects;
- Damage to accommodations or rental vehicles; or
- Sickness, accident, disability, or death occurring during travel.
California excludes the following from the definition of Travel Insurance:
- Major medical plans, which provide comprehensive medical protection for travelers on trips lasting 6 months or longer.
- Damage waiver contracts that are part of a rental company’s agreement under CA Civil Code 1936(a)(5). The phrase “damage waiver” or “collision damage waiver” cannot be used to describe travel insurance coverage, but the travel insurance contract may otherwise refer to “damage waiver” or “collision damage waiver” provided by a rental company, as defined in CA Civil Code 1936(a)(1)